MediaBrix is a mobile first ad platform that taps into human emotion to drive performance. We deliver premium brand experiences that guarantee user receptivity by leveraging a suite of proprietary ad units and technology.
As part of our Creative Team, you will be executing these brand experiences from a wide variety of clients and markets through our diverse, and ever-changing product suite.
- A resourceful, and detail oriented designer
- Someone who can work tight deadlines while managing competing priorities
- Capable of thinking outside the box and relying on your own design sensibilities when the moment calls for it
- Able to collaborate and compromise with other teams to achieve a variety of goals
What You Will Be Doing:
- Establish the conceptual and stylistic executions for projects and campaigns
- Design immersive ads and/or interactive rich media units for leading brands
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to execute infographics, print collateral and interactive design for all platforms
- Employ critical thinking to effectively determine creative solutions
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- 1-2 years of design experience (a history in brand focus is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to effectively incorporate internal and external feedback into revisions
- Strong participation and active ideation in brainstorms, ability to present concepts/design to team
What’s In It for You:
In addition to our great (and puppy friendly!) office environment, we offer a competitive base salary, free snacks, an unrestricted vacation policy, and other comprehensive benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a link to your portfolio along with a resume when applying for this position. When submitting, please write “Junior Digital Designer Application” in the subject line.APPLY NOW