MediaBrix is looking to hire a Programmatic Yield Analyst based in our New York City office to support Programmatic Sales.
As a part of the MediaBrix Programmatic team, the Yield Analyst will work closely with the Sales, Business Operations and Business Development teams. The Yield Analyst will play a critical role in developing and managing successful programmatic and network partnerships to increase yield as well as assist in the implementation of key operations initiatives across the business. Analytically minded and extremely detail-oriented, our ideal candidate has a passion for learning and intellectual curiosity that will lead them to ask questions beyond their given daily tasks.
- Setting up, monitoring and optimizing programmatic Deal IDs and ad campaigns
- Activating/launching new inventory placements and assigning targeting.
- Driving insight and understanding of RTB buyer dynamics to identify opportunities
- Creating and monitoring reporting to support revenue and performance management
- Providing programmatic ad performance metrics and billing reports for Finance
- Actively monitoring the opportunity matrix between buyers and publisher inventory
- Building strong working relationships and knowledge of industry leading RTB platforms
- Providing pricing guidance and inventory forecasting, as needed, for Sales
- Experience with digital media and programmatic campaigns
- Fundamental knowledge of the RTB ecosystem: Exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, ATDs
- Troubleshooting skills, with creative and analytical ability to overcome challenges
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Understanding of mobile app video advertising
- Hands-on experience with various DSP and/or SSP systems
- Familiarity with Deal IDs and tag-based campaign implementations.
Desired Experience & Education
- 2+ years of experience working for an Ad Network, Exchange, SSP, DSP or Trading Desk.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong mathematical and analytical background
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, unrestricted vacation policy, employee development programs, comprehensive health benefits and a variety of free snacks and games to unwind. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying for the positionAPPLY NOW