Information We Collect
We collect certain information to help us operate and provide the Site to you (such information, “Technical Information”), including:
- Information about the device(s) you use to access the Site, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- Information about your visits to the Site, including the full URL clickstream to, through, and from pages on the Site (including date and time);
- Information we need and use to facilitate your use of the Site (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details; and
- Pages you view or search for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information You Provide to Us
Personally Identifiable Information
Some of the information we collect through your use of the Site or communications with us, such as your name or email address, may personally identify you. We will treat this information as “Personally Identifiable Information.” We will also treat as Personally Identifiable Information any non-identifiable information that is combined with Personally Identifiable Information.
Aggregate or Anonymized Information
We may combine Technical Information and/or other non-Personally Identifiable Information about your use of the Site with similar information we obtain from other users for use in an aggregate or anonymous manner.
Other Collection of Information
We will not ask for or request sensitive information such as government identifiers, medical information, or financial information. Please do not provide this information to us through emails, feedback forms, or in any other way.
Sometimes we supplement Technical Information we collect from you with information collected by third parties. Third parties may include advertising partners or other providers that help us understand our users.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information we collect to:
- Allow us to operate the Site, including administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Manage your access to the Site;
- Send you information that allows you to use the Site;
- Comply with laws and regulations; and
- Maintain the security of the Site.
We may use Technical Information or non-Personally Identifiable Information to:
- Improve the Site and present content in the best way for you and for your device(s); and
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and other customers like you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
In addition, we may use your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, to:
- Provide you with information about our services or about the Site that may interest you; and
- Send you emails about updates, information, or alerts regarding the Site or our services.
How We Share Your Information
We may share information, including Personally Identifiable Information, with our service providers and agents to the extent reasonably necessary to operate the Site. For example, we use a third party platform for email and cannot communicate with you without disclosing your email address to our third party email provider. These third parties use any information we share with them only to support us and our efforts to operate the Site.
We may share any information, including Personally Identifiable Information, with:
- Service providers and sub-contractors to the extent reasonably necessary to operate the Site;
- A third party with whom we must legally share information about you;
- You, upon your request; and/or
- Other third parties with your express consent to do so.
In the event that we receive a request from a governmental entity to provide it with your Personally Identifiable Information, we will take reasonable attempts to notify you of such request, to the extent possible.
We may share non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as aggregate or anonymous data, with analytics, search engine, or other service providers that help us improve the Site.
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to the Site. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
Please note that certain emails may be necessary for the operation of the Site. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
Certain websites you visit may provide options regarding advertisements you receive. For more information or to opt out of certain online behavioral advertising, please visithttp://www.aboutads.info.
You may be aware of a proposed way to opt-out of targeted advertising called Do Not Track. MediaBrix does not change the way it operates because of Do Not Track signals, whether that signal is received on a computer or on a mobile device, because there is currently no industry standard or common understanding of what Do Not Track is or what it should do. To learn more about Do Not Track, you can do at http://allaboutdnt.com.
MediaBrix does not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not give us any Personally Identifiable Information.
If you have reason to believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided Personally Identifiable Information to MediaBrix, you may contact us as described below if you would like us to delete that information from our databases and we will endeavor to fulfill your request.
Links to Other Web Sites
We have reasonable security measures in place intended to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of any personal information collected. However, we are unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised or that your information will remain secure under all circumstances.
How to Contact Us
145 West 30th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10010